My Dream Job essay/speech

 My Dream Job

Today I will be talking about my dream job. My dream job is to be a physicist. A physicist is an expert in Physics, and sometimes even dealing with living organisms. 

But there are many types of physicists. There are particle physicists, astrophysicists, theoretical physicists, mechanical physicists, Quantum physicists, and biophysicists.

The type of physicist I want to become is an particle physicist. Particle physics is a branch of Physics dealing with the properties and interactions of elementary particles especially as revealed by experiments using particle accelerators. That is why it is also known as high energy Physics. 

I want to become a particle physicist because of my interest in the subject which I developed watching some science shows on Discovery and because of The Big Bang Theory as well and also because I want to serve my nation.Particle physics will give growth to new technologies, discoveries and inventions which will in turn lead to the growth of economy of the country. 

In defence Technologies and resource management our country is a bit backward of other countries and I hope if I do this job I would be able to reduce this difference. 

Thank you ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between Ancient and Modern education Essay/Speech